Website Maintenance Services
We offer a wide range of web maintenance services at a variety of a platforms to suit your needs and budget.
- Security updates and security auditing
- Backups and redundancy to minimise downtime
- SEO updates and SEO auditing – also take a look at our complete SEO services
- Content management system updates and support
- Copywriting and content assistance to make your website an effective marketing tool
- Multilingual services including translation and content localisation taking into account both cultural and lingual differences
- eCommerce management including online shop help, payment integration and general management
- Web application support including usability, training and mobile or social applications …and much more!
Keep Your Website Up & Running
Keeping your website up and running can often be one of the biggest challenges you face, which is where our web maintenance services come in.Whether you need support for your content management system, security or accessibility updates or just having professional help on hand to guide you through the everyday housekeeping tasks of web maintenance.
5 Reasons For Maintaining Websites
1. Make the right impression for your business
Ever go to a business-networking meeting and get a business card from someone? One of the first things people do after they get back to the office is look up the company’s website.On the other hand, if your site is up-to-date, you will be communicating that your company is able to stay on top of things and communicate well, someone whom your prospect can trust.
2. Give Your Visitors a Reason To Come Back
As they say in marketing, it is easier to keep a customer than to get a new one. What is one of the best ways to do this online? Make sure you are providing relevant, up-to-date information that helps them accomplish their goals. Perhaps this is your monthly newsletter and blog or the latest special offers.By keeping your site current and informative, you begin to develop a solid trust relationship with your customers and prospects. This trust is hard to gain and easy to lose. Help build their trust by providing the latest and most up-to-date information on your website.
3. Boost your Search Engine Ranking and Drive More Traffic
Search engines love fresh content. The more often you update your website, the more often the search engines will visit your site and boost your rankings. And the reverse is true as well. After a site has not been updated in a while, the search engines quit crawling it and your rankings may begin to drop for important keywords.Not only does showing the search engines that your site has fresh content help to boost your rankings, it also gives you more opportunities to rank for specific keywords.
4. Keep Your Site Up-To-Date with the Latest Security Patches and Bug Fixes
If you are using a content management system (and you really should be) or any web-based software, then it is vitally important to keep it updated with the latest security patches and bug fixes. You don’t have to be running an e-commerce site for hackers to want to break into your website. Often times, hackers will break into a website and upload Trojan and malware for use in their other attack schemes.One of the primary ways hackers gain access to a site is through outdated software. As security patches become available, hackers will try to take advantage of websites that are not pro-active in updating the software on their sites.
5. Your Website Needs to Grow and Evolve to keep up with Current Technology…
The web is ever-growing and changing. New technology is constantly evolving for accessing your content. There are two common approaches to accommodating new technology. You can make regular but smaller incremental changes over time, or you can do a complete refresh every few years. While a complete refresh is tempting and even sometimes needed, a better and more affordable approach is to make smaller incremental changes over time.